|operation disallowed since no standby databases would remain to support protection mode|
|Cause:||This status was returned because of one of the following:
- The broker rejected an attempt to change the overall configuration protection mode since it could not find any enabled standby databases that supported the proposed protection mode.
- The broker rejected an attempt to enable the configuration if it determined that there were no enabled standby databases that supported the overall protection mode.
- The broker rejected an attempt to disable or remove a database that, if disabled or deleted, would result in no remaining standby databases that could support the overall configuration protection mode.
- The broker rejected an attempt to switchover if doing so would violate the overall configuration protection mode.
- Performing automatic health check if the broker determined that no standby datbases supported the overall protection mode.
|Action:||- If changing the overall protection mode, confirm that at least one standby database satisfies the new protection mode.
- For enable failures, confirm that at least one standby database has a LogXptMode configurable property setting that supports the current overall protection mode.
- For delete and disable failures, confirm that at least one other standby database has a LogXptMode configurable property setting that supports the overall protection mode.
- For switchover failures that occur when the configuration is operating in maximum protection or maximum availability mode, confirm that at least one other standby database has its LogXptMode configurable property set to the value "SYNC". If the configuration contains a primary database and a single standby database and is operating in either maximum protection or maximum availability mode, ensure that the LogXptMode configurable property of the primary database is set to the value "SYNC". Since the old primary database will become the standby database after switchover completes, its LogXptMode configurable property setting must support the configuration protection mode.
- For health check error, confirm that at least one standby database has a LogXptMode configurable property setting that supports the current overall protection mode.
|More Oracle errors|
|ORA-06435||ssaio: write error, unable to write requested block to database file.|
|RMAN-00701||SCRIPT requires that CATALOG be specified on the command line|
|ORA-16820||fast-start failover observer is no longer observing this database|
|ORA-27477||"string.string" already exists|
|ORA-30927||Unable to complete execution due to failure in temporary table transformation|
|PCB-00108||Unable to open list file "string"|
|ORA-00362||member is required to form a valid logfile in group string|
|ORA-36636||(XSDUNION04) The unique concat dimension workspace object cannot be changed to NOT UNIQUE, because it is a base of at least one other unique concat dimension.|
|RMAN-10027||could not locate network layer context|
|SQL*Loader-00949||incorrect datafile string specified for table string subpartition string|
|ORA-28368||cannot auto-create wallet|
|CLST-02108||missing required parameter -q with path to the voting device|
|ORA-16050||destination exceeded specified quota size|
|ORA-12400||invalid argument to facility error handling|
|PCC-02389||Arrays not allowed as input bind variables in SELECT list|
|ORA-00710||new tablespace name is the same as the old tablespace name|
|ORA-07417||sfareq: One or more database writers not active.|
|ORA-01145||offline immediate disallowed unless media recovery enabled|
|ORA-39219||directory object name is too long|
|TOP 20 Oracle errors|
|ORA-12504||TNS:listener was not given the SERVICE_NAME in CONNECT_DATA|
|RMAN-20079||full resync from primary database is not done|
|ORA-14411||The DDL cannot be run concurrently with other DDLs|
|ORA-14760||ADD PARTITION is not permitted on Interval partitioned objects|
|ORA-10877||error signaled in parallel recovery slave string|
|ORA-00838||Specified value of MEMORY_TARGET is too small, needs to be at least stringM|
|ORA-16957||SQL Analyze time limit interrupt|
|ORA-16664||unable to receive the result from a database|
|ORA-16766||Redo Apply is stopped|
|RMAN-08132||WARNING: cannot update recovery area reclaimable file list|
|ORA-00000||normal, successful completion|
|ORA-16665||timeout waiting for the result from a database|
|ORA-00837||Specified value of MEMORY_TARGET greater than MEMORY_MAX_TARGET|
|RMAN-08137||WARNING: archived log not deleted as it is still needed|
|DIA-48122||error with opening the ADR block file [string] [string]|
|ORA-47988||password should contain at least one numeric and one alphabetic character|
|IMP-00057||Warning: Dump file may not contain data of all partitions of this table|
|ORA-55508||Invalid input to Flashback Transaction Backout|
|ORA-00001||unique constraint (string.string) violated|
|Your own TOP 20 Oracle errors|
|ORA-16627||operation disallowed since no standby databases would remain to support protection mode|